What causes spotting in-between menstrual cycles?
Thanks for the query to HCM,
The spotting and light bleed that you are experiencing few days prior to your menses is indicative of serum progesterone deficiency, so teh present treatment offered from day 16 with susten is acceptable as its a progesterone and shall help.
However your present cramps are not due to medicinal side effect but more likely to be due to electrolyte loss and dehydration.
Please take WHO ORS SATCHET , One satchet in a later of water daily , twice a day for 3 days and you shall be benefitted. Avoid dehydration by increasing your daily water intake to 3-4 litres of water daily.
This would help.
Thank u so much. The last question. Usually in my earlier cycles, after periods, i do not have any blood spot till day 21-22 after which spotting starts. But this month, since I am having medicines from day 3, i am spotting few drops of blood almost everyday after my periods got over. It is mostly brown/ red. Is this because of the medicines...?
yes, you should continue them.
yes, both have been advised correctly. Clomipure is for ovulation induction and ALIVHER ES is estradiol to allow proper estrogenisation during the proliferative phase till day 15. You should continue them.
As you are on day 3 of your menses, these are menstrual blood spots and shall subside once you start ALIVHER ES.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vomiting during the menstrual cycle
- What causes irregular menstrual cycles
- What causes headaches during menstrual cycle
- What is the cause of breathlessness during menstrual cycles
- What causes fast heartbeat during menstrual cycle
- What causes abnormal menstrual cycles
- What causes menstrual cycle changes
- What causes orange blood in menstrual cycle
- What causes spotting after the menstrual cycle
- What causes menstrual cycle headaches