What causes spotting, frequent urination and hot flashes?
Better to get evaluated
Thanks for the query.
According to your description, the possibilities are:
-Hormonal imbalance leading to intermenstrual spotting.
-Local causes like cervical erosion, polyp etc leading to intermenstrual spotting, postcoital bleeding etc.
As you had heavy bleeding in previous month also, better to get evaluated once.
Consult gynecologist once, get examined and go for investigations like:
-Thyroid profile etc.
With this workup the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the response, please give your review at the end of the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- Frequent urination hot flashes nausea diarrhea
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- Hot flashes nausea frequent urination
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What hormone causes hot flashes
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children