What causes split in lip inside the mouth?
Your dentist was right
The split is an ulcer and these are common in people who smoke or have nutritional deficiency. If the ulcer does not improve over time suggested by your dentist, biopsy is the choice to understand its behaviour.
Nicorette is a nicotine gum it has its bad behavior on the mucus of the mouth. So whatever biopsy is the choice.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause a wrinkle patch inside the lip
- What causes bump on the inside of the lower lip
- Top lip and inside of mouth feels numb cause please
- What causes the inside of mouth to swell
- Lip swelling and surrounding the mouth cause
- What causes a sore inside bottom lip
- What causes lips and mouth to swell during night in the morning
- What causes lip to quiver
- What causes chalky lip
- What causes mouth ulcers and numb lips