What causes sperm to be pinkish brown on ejaculation?
I suggest a semen analysis.
Good day and thank you for being with healthcare magic!
Brownish sperm could be infection or minute bleeding in the seminal vesicles caused by frequent ejaculation or strenuous sexual activity.
I would suggest doing a semen analysis to be certain what the brown particles are. Most of the time discoloration in the semen are self.limiting and has no clincial sequelae.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the causes of bleeding after ejaculation
- Ejaculation of dead sperms causes remedy
- What causes excessive and watery ejaculation
- What are the causes and remedies for premature ejaculation
- What causes shorter ejaculation time
- What damage is caused by preventing ejaculation
- Weak ejaculation little sperm what is the cause and cure
- What could cause yellowish ejaculate
- What causes the stopage of ejaculation
- What could be the cause for premature ejaculation
- Scrotum became very dry and flakes off. Had unprotected sex. Could this...
- Frequent urination and feeling of inadequate void. What could be the...
- Diagnosed with Epididymitis. Prescribed with metronidazole. Relieved...
- Had unprotected sex and penis is red. Anything serious?
- Noticed tightness in skin on shaft of penis. Having pain and lost skin...
- Have problem of small penis both in erect and flaccid state. Should i...
- Experiencing bladder infection with bleeding. Urine test showed blood in...
- What does blood in urine indicate?
- Does a blood and urine test rule out an occult infection,or can it be...
- What causes painful urination when suffering from Old man's disease?