What causes sour milk taste in mouth?
Causes can be several
Welcome and thanks for your query.
Sour milk taste can be due to a number of causes. It may be related to gingivitis, an inflammation of the gums, dryness of the mouth, certain medicines, stomach infection by H . Pylori, sinus infection, some types of food, vitamin deficiency etc.
Try to figure out by thinking of the possibilities.
Do get back to me for further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What medical conditions cause salt taste in mouth
- What causes constant minty taste in mouth
- What causes almond taste in mouth
- What causes a metallic taste in the mouth and passing out
- What causes sour mouth bllod pressure
- What causes a fishy taste in mouth
- What causes a metallic taste in the mouth after coughing
- What causes salty taste in mouth
- What causes dry mouth and metallic taste in mouth
- What causes a waxy tasting mouth