What causes soreness on right side of front and back area?
Muscle pain likely.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain that you have can be a musculoskeletal pain. Lifting a heavy object, twisting, or a sudden movement can cause muscles or ligaments stretch or develop microscopic tears.
The following measures will help with the pain
• Lie on a hard bed.
• Anti -inflammatory drugs like Tablet Motrin 1 tablet as and when required ( do not repeat a dose before 6 hours) with food will help relieve the pain.
• Correct your posture while sitting
• Avoid prolonged sitting
• Avoid strenuous activity & lifting heavy weights.
• Apply diclofenac gel on the affected area. Warm compresses will also help.
Do get a muscle relaxant prescribed in case the pain is persistent.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Can be due to herpes zoster.
Thanks for writing again.
If it is associated with a skin rash and even a slight touch of clothes in the area is painful then it can be due to herpes zoster. Do consult a dermatologist for a direct examination to confirm this.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Direct examination of knot is needed.
The palpable knot needs a direct examination to find out the cause. It can be a superficial swelling like cyst. It is best to consult a physician for proper diagnosis and prescription medicines.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes soreness in the testicles and lower back
- What causes lumps along the back side of neck
- What causes right sided back pain after gall bladder removal
- What causes right sided back pain with stomach pain
- What causes right side lower back pain and cracking
- What causes sore lower back ribs
- What is causing tender back pain and soreness in hip
- What causes twinges right side of back
- What is causing chest pain from front to back
- What causes pain in the left side of back