What causes soreness in the head and right eye numbness?
Get examined by a doctor soon
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Possibility of stroke is likely and needs evaluation by a doctor preferably neurologist.
Brain imaging like CT or MRI may be needed too.
Urgently consult in an ER.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Aching left eye numbness in cheek
- Left cheek temple and eye numb
- Eye numbness causes
- Symptoms of eye numbness
- Diagnosis of eye numbness
- Twitching right eye numb right side of head and weary
- Treatment and cure for eye numbness
- Eye numbness with intracranial hypertension
- Watering eyes numb heavy eyelids
- Drugs/medication for eye numbness