What causes soreness in arms and legs along with elevated INR levels?
2mg. And 2 mg tomorrow and back for a check Wednesday. We found the reason for the high reading and it was resolved. Now
my question is, besides having large bruises. I just do not feel well. My muscles in arms, legs and everywhere else are sore. I seem
to flush easily and not all the time. Could the high INR cause me to not feel well
it can cause this temporarily
Hello and thank you for your question.
Having a very high INR can cause microbleeds in some of your tissues and this can cause you to have a general feeling of being unwell. These microbleeds in your muscles and tissues can cause pain and irritation until they are resolved. Your body will heal itself but the blood in the tissues is very irritating and can cause pain. I do not think that the flushing is related but hopefully that too will resolve as your body heals itself from the bleeding that occurred when your INR was so high. I wish you the best and hope you are feeling better soon.
you are welcome
I hope you feel better soon. Make sure that you are drinking plenty of water and keep moving. Both those things will help you heal more quickly
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes elevated sgpt levels
- What causes elevated ast level
- What causes elevated ldh levels
- What causes elevated ggt level
- What causes elevated sodium level
- What causes black sores on arms legs
- What causes elevated esr level
- What causes elevated ptinr level
- What causes elevated homocystine level
- What cause arms and legs to shake