What causes soreness in abdomen when i straighten from a sitting position?
need to elaborate the symptoms
Welcome at HCM
I am Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and will be answering your query.
I have read and understood your health concerns.
I need few more details like,
For how long you are suffering from it? Any history of surgery to abdomen? What about your bowel habits? Any other associated problem?
Based upon the description provided it does not points towards any organic pathology. There is need to elaborate your symptoms.
If the answers of above queries are negative , then you should not be worried about it.
You just need a acetaminophen occasionally for it.
For heart burn , continue using Omeprazole 40 mg daily before breakfast.
Feel free to ask me any time.
Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
use ispaghol husk and stool softeners
Welcome at HCM
I appreciate your follow up.
Use ispaghol husk three times a day after meals. If it doesn't relieve constipation then you can use stool softeners like lactulose.
Do write me directly on HCM in future.
Hope it helps
Dr Saad Sultan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a sore wrist when using computer
- What causes legs to shake when sitting on the toilet
- What causes severe pain in abdomen when sneezing
- What could be the cause for soreness when bending
- What causes sore breasts gastritis and pain in abdomen
- What is the cause of soreness when sitting on tailbone
- What is causing pain in abdomen when i breath
- What causes stinging in muscles when sitting
- What is the cause of stinging mouth sore when eating
- What is the cause for hardness in abdomen when pregnant