• question-icon

What causes soreness and redness on the foreskin?

Posted on Thu, 20 Jul 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: hi, had a sore red foreskin for 3 days then boil like lump came up on underside of head which went down now still have uncomfortable feeling burning in penis, not painful when urinating just uncomfortable feeling
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Upload image for review!

Detailed Answer:

I have reviewed this information. It is not immediately clear what the exact problem is. It could be an infection-sexual related or not. To be sure, I need to gather more details from you.

1. Are you sexually active? If yes, do you have a stable sexual partner? If you have no stable partner, do you always use condoms for protection?

2. Can you kindly upload an image for review. This way, I can see the changes and make a personalized and helpful assertion towards establishing cause and proposing a treatment plan. Follow the directives below to upload an image.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Chobufo Ditah