What causes sore throat with enlarged papillae behind the tongue post oral sex?
Unlikely due to STDs.
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
Welcome to health care magic.
The chances of transmission of STDs by oral sex is minimal but possible. If he is free of STDs , then chances are nil.
The symptoms may be due to simple respiratory infection due to respiratory contact with any person. It does not appear like STDs.Stress may also lead to some erosions.
But it is better you both get tested for STDs panel test as a baseline to allay fears.
You can use mouth gargles.
Relax. Take a balanced diet.
You can get back for any clarification.
Dr Bharatesh D Basti
Dermatologist and venereolgist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore throat causing sore tongue
- Sore throat mild ear ache after oral sex cause
- What causes sore throat with white tongue
- What virus causes sore throat
- What is the cause of the recurring sore throat
- Papilla enlarged sore throat
- What causes to have swollen tongue and sore throat
- Toothache sore throat whats the cause
- Sore throat after having oral sex std
- What causes sore throat with boils on tongue