What causes sore throat, cough and sneezing?
Its not allergy , its Infection.
Greetings from Dr. Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
It is a Throat infection most likely extending downwards also. It could have happened again after your previous episode of sore throat or it could be due to incomplete resolution of the previous throat infection.
Whatever it is you require an Antibiotic course as the present infection seems to be due to Bacterial Infection. I would recommend you to get a test called Throat Swab Culture sensitivity test done .
This test will let us know which is the right antibiotic for your throat infection and Antibiotic can be used as per the test report.
Till then you need to do salt water gargling 3-4 times per day, drink hot water, avoid cold drinks , cold food , avoid non veg food and avoid citrus fruits.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe sore throat with coughing chucks of flesh
- Sneezing coughing sore throat aching
- What causes bodyaches with sore throat
- What virus causes sore throat
- What is the cause of the recurring sore throat
- Sore throat caused by coughing
- What causes painful sore throat and coughing red phlegm
- What is the cause of a barking cough and sore throat of an 8 year old
- Toothache sore throat whats the cause
- What causes sore throat and cough