What causes sore throat, chest congestion, cough and green phlegm in the throat?

ENT Specialist
Question
Hi I have a sore throat and swollen glands in my neck on both sides. I also have a heavily congesrted chest and I am coughing up green phlem
Wed, 23 May 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sore throat with lymph node enlargement

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
You are probably having tonsillitis. The enlarged lymph nodes are due to this only. Please send me the picture of your throat and tell me what medicines have you been taking so far so that I can suggest you better and prescribe you accordingly.
Thanks and regards