What causes sore spot on right side of head?
A past common cold complicated with ear infection...
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concerns.
1. From what you are describing, it seems that you might have had common cold at first. Then, it is complicated with sinus and ear infection which is presented with soreness in the head and crackling sound in your right ear.
2. You need to get your ear checked for possible infection/inflammation as you might need to start ear drops.
3. Amoxicillin is an wide spectrum antibiotic that will treat possible sinus infection together with ear infection.
4. Apart taking amoxicillin, I advise to take anti-inflammatory meds like ibuprofen or acetaminophen to reduce inflammation.
Applying warm clothing locally can also help reduce soreness.
Hope it was of help! Wish fast recovery!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Continuous pain in the right side of head cause treatment
- What causes burning sensation in right side of head
- What causes red spots with yellow heads
- What causes right sided head pain on breathing
- What causes soreness in my right arm
- What causes sore throat on right side
- What causes yellow head spots
- What causes sore spots in mouth
- What causes spotting and soreness in clitoris
- What causes soreness in head and tingling in in scalp