What causes sore in the left nostril when diagnosed with allergic rhinitis?
Furuncle of nose
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that you are having sore in nose.
Based on your clinical details, it appears to be furuncle of nose due to constant rubbing of nose secondary to allergic rhinitis.
I suggest you to apply soframycin antibiotic ointment and to take pain killers ( tab Tylenol 500 twice daily)( over the counter) for pain and infection.
Hope this answers your question, if you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
All the best. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is perennial allergic rhinitis
- Hair dye causing allergic rhinitis
- What is allergic rhinitis
- Perennial allergic rhinitis causes
- Non allergic rhinitis causes
- Diagnosed with allergic rhinitis is this a contagious disease
- What is seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Hiatal hernia causes allergic rhinitis
- Ramipril causing symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- Allergic rhinitis causes