What causes sore feet after waking up?

Question
What would cause my feet to be so sore when I wake up in the morning as I begin to stand up?
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Plantar fasciitis

Detailed Answer:
The complaints that you gave are a classic symptoms or text book description of plantat fasciitis. Besides other possibilities are tendonitis and fracture ( less commonly in athletes or military).
You can try this early in the morning as soon before you step out of bed..stretch the feet quickly and massage them with hand till you produce some heat over feet. This helps. you can take Tylenol or Advil for couple of days to help better.