What causes sore eyes, pins and needles in arms and feet?

Dr. Abhay A Mali

Diabetologist

Posted on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 in Brain and Spine
Question: I've been having pins and needles in arms and feet along with headaches and sore eyes
Answered by Dr. Abhay A Mali 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need further evaluation depending on clinical examiantion.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing HCM.

After going through your question there is likely possibility of peripheral neuropathy with eye involvement.

I would like to advise you to consult your physician for detailed neurological examination.

Depending upon clinical examination following investigations helps in making appropriate diagnosis a planning management.

1) Haemogram.
2) ESR, CRP
3) Blood sugar level- Fasting and Post prandial.
4) Renal Function test.
5) Liver Function test.
6) T3, T4, TSH.
7) Vitamin D.
8) Vitamin B12.
9) Antinuclear Antibodies (ANA).

Depending upon above test result and clinical examination there may be need for MRI of cervical spine with whole spine screening.

Hope this helps you in making appropriate decision.
I will be happy to answer your follow up questions if any.
Otherwise close the question and rate the answer.

Dr. Abhay Mali.
Diabetologist.