What causes sore coccyx and itching on buttocks?
intertrigo.candid b cream,antifungal powder.
Thanks for writing to healthcaremagic.I can understand your concern.
It seems you are probably having intertrigo.
Prolonged travelling leads to sweating and irritation of skin.This in turn leads to itching and invasion with fungus and bacteria leading to intertrigo.
Avoid tight fitting clothes.Keep area dry as far as possible.A good antifungal powder like candid will help in dryness and act as a soothing agent.If itching and soreness is severe you may apply combination cream like candid b for 4 to 5 days.
It will be better to avoid travelling as far as possible.
In my opnion chances of devolpinghemorriohds is very less in your case.
I hope this will help you.In case of any concern I will be happy to help you.Take care.Thanks.
no chances of hemrrohoids.
Hello,Thanks for follow up.
In my opinion,this is intertrigo.I will advise you to wait and watch for 4 to 5 days,and follow treatment which i have discussed above.In case if there is no relief,please let me know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Coccyx injury causing nausea
- Broke coccyx caused soreness anal fistula coccyx attached to spine
- Common causes of coccyx pain
- Causes of pain in coccyx
- Virus causing coccyx pain
- Amlodipine causing coccyx pain
- Can inflamed coccyx cause abscess
- Can coccyx cause sciatic pain
- Drinking alcohol causes coccyx pain
- Coccyx problem cause migraine