What causes sore breasts,fatigue,mood swings and lower abdominal cramps?
Thanks for posting your query.
Ovulation can be effectively inhibited even after three consecutive days of use of Nuvaring in a cycle. The fact that you delayed insertion more than two weeks, causes suspicion that you could have ovulated around day 17-19 of your cycle and this corresponds with your first intercourse.
Your symptoms can be due either to a very early pregnancy or can be due to the contraceptive itself, except for the frequency of passing urine.
In the current scenario, I would ask you to see a specialist and get properly evaluated and also get a blood test for pregnancy. Had you conceived before insertion of the second ring, you should get a positive HPT by now. The fact that you have repeated negative tests almost rules out pregnancy. A trans-vaginal sonogram further clarifies the issue.
Hope your query has been answered. Please feel free to contact for further clarifications. I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower right abdominal cramps with stomach distention
- What is the cause of faint abdominal cramping
- Vaginosis cause lower abdominal cramping
- What causes mild abdominal cramps with brown discharge
- What could cause severe lower abdominal cramping followed by diarrhea
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal cramping
- What causes delayed periods with abdominal cramps
- What causes abdominal cramps after an intercourse
- Lower abdominal cramping causes
- What causes abdominal cramps with white discharge and sore breasts