What causes sore breasts and stomach pain after having primolut N?
?Cause for symptoms-Primolut N
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. Primolut N causes a hormonal change and results in various side effects like nausea, vomiting, headaches, dyspnea, change in menstrual pattern, sore or tender breasta, irregular vaginal bleeding, etc.
So we could presume that all your symptoms are due to the use of primolut N, but not without completely ruling out pregnancy first, as pregnancy can also result in similar symptoms. So I would first request you to kindly schedule an appointment with your doctor and rule out pregnancy ma'am.
As for the pill (primolut N) covering or masking pregnancy on tests, this does not happen ma'am. In fact, it is of utmost importance to rule out pregnancy while on primolut N because the pill is advised against in pregnant women. So please do visit a doctor to confirm/rule out your pregnancy status.
I hope you find my response both helpful and informative ma'am. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of stomach pain after abortions
- What causes stomach pain after having a fall
- What is the cause for constant stomach pain after delivery
- What causes stomach pain after eating food
- What causes stomach pains before and after meals
- What causes stomach pain after consuming beef
- What is the cause of stomach pain after a hysterectomy
- What causes stomach pains and diarrhea after eating
- What causes vomiting and stomach pain after eating
- What causes stomach pain after skipping period