What causes soft movable lump on back of head in children?
Needs clinical examination and consideration of family history.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through the details provided. While there are a number of possible causes like a localized fungal infection, a lipoma, a neurofibroma etc,, I think that a proper clinical examination is essential to make out whether it is really a cause of concern. Although I do not expect something deadly, I would suggest you to take him to a pediatrician and to get him examined. It has to be clinically correlated with the family history.
His paleness could be related to worm infestation or some other cause but this too requires clinical evaluation.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lumps along the back side of neck
- Soft lump movable on back of head
- What causes a pulse beat at the back of the head
- Cause of lump lower back
- Soft lump in the back of head
- What causes dent on back of head
- What is cause head bumpson back
- What causes lumps in the back of throat
- What causes hard lump on upper side of back
- What causes fluttering in the back of the head