What causes soft lump on lower buttock?
Lipoma can be the reason.
Thank you for the query.
Can you please attach a photo of this lump. Otherwise it is very hard to give valuable answer.
Generally lump in this location which is not pain seems to be benign soft tissues lesion. Most probable is lipoma, benign lump build of fatty tissue. It does not have to be treated if do not grow fast.
The best you can do is to consult general surgeon. In case of any doubts, soft tissues ultrasound can be done to determine the nature of this lump.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes buttocks to dent inward
- What causes split between buttocks
- What causes pain in buttock
- What is the cause of hematoma on left buttocks
- What causes tumor on buttocks
- What causes tingling sensation in testicles and lower buttocks
- What causes itching on the top of buttocks
- What is the cause of redness in crease of buttocks
- What causes boils on buttocks
- What could cause recurrent and painful bleeding lump in buttocks