What causes soft lump in the vaginal area?
Some more information. Any USG report.
Hi there, I welcome you to HCM virtual clinic. I have understood your concern and I will suggest you the best possible treatment options.
First of all do not panic.
I really appreciate that you have noticed something unusual and have raised concern with the doctor immediately.
It is good to note that the lump is not causing you any pain or discomfort.
I would like to know about something more related to your health.
Have you had vaginal deliveries I. the past?
Since how long are you menopausal?
Are you getting any urinary symptoms or bowel problems at present?
Does the lump disappear when you lie down?
Since how long are you feeling this lump?
Have you done USG in the recent past?
Please let me know about these things to help you out in a better way.
If the lump is not causing you any symptoms and is not increasing in size, you just keep watch on it, for the time being.
Please feel free to communicate with me again.
I hope this helps you.
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes white vaginal discharge with little lumps
- What causes irritationdrynessfulness and lump on the soft palate
- Vaginal infections that cause lumps
- What causes lump on thigh
- What causes lump in throat
- What causes lumps on head
- Lump on vaginal wall cause
- What causes lumps near the vaginal opening
- What causes lumps in vagina
- What causes lumps in breasts