What causes sneezing, coughing along with momentary tightness in chest?
Most likely non-flue- cold virus associated bronchial affection
most likely you are suffering from a coldvirus-caused upper airway infection (non-influenza, thats why the flu jab does not protect here) , causing the chest tightness through affection of the bronchial system. You might also be suffering from virus bronchitis. This will in most cases heal without antibiotics through otc cold medicine.
However, to make sure the chest tightness is not a heart related issue, i would still recommend an ekg to be on the safe side, even though this does not sound typical for heart related chest tightness, which would occur mostly during physical activity.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes multiple sneezes
- What causes a sneezing fit
- What causes constant sneezing
- What causes sneezing attacks
- Doxycilline causing cough sneezing and phelm
- What causes excruciating back pain breathlessness coughing and sneezing
- What causes pain in forearms when i cough or sneeze
- What causes severe abdominal pain on coughing and sneezing
- What causes loud sneezing
- What causes uncontrollable sneezing