What causes small traces of blood in urine?
Bleeding is mostly due to trivial injury to urethra .Not o be worried for
Thanks for query .Based on the facts that you have posted blood in urine that you have is mostly due to trivial injury to urethra .
It should heal up within 5 days .
Take antibiotics like Norflxacin twice daily .
Ensure to drink more water .
There is nothing to be worried about it .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes frequent urination with traces of blood
- What could be the cause for blood in urine
- What causes small clot of blood in urine
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What are the possible causes of blood in urine
- What is the cause of traces of blood in urine
- Trace blood in urine causes
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What causes blood in urine
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?