What causes small sac filled with fluid near anus?
Looks like a hemorrhoid. Dietary modifications will help.
Welcome to healthcaremagic.com, and thank you for trusting us with your health concern.
I have reviewed the attached image carefully and in my opinion, it looks like a hemorrhoid (bulged vein in the anus).
The most common cause for this is, straining while passing stools and hard stools (constipation).
Other causes like a retention cyst, abscess probable, but would be painful and are unlikely to be present at the exact location where hemorrhoids usually appear.
Since the common cause is hard stools, resulting in straining hard to pass the motion, it is useful to make sure your stools are soft by consuming diets rich in fiber (green leafy veggies, whole grains, fruits etc).
This is essential to prevent the recurrence of hemorrhoids in future too.
So I request you to kindly make those dietary changes and for the time being, you may do Sitz bath (sit is tub of warm water for 15 minutes, repeat 3 times a day). Gently squeeze the swelling between two fingers, it would reduce in size.
You can take a stool softener such as Lactulose (methylcellulose), it is generally available as OTC, please confirm with your pharmacist. (You need to take this once a day about 10 ml, for 10 days). That should be enough for now.
If you notice any pain, increasing swelling and bleeding, please consult your primary care physician, she/he would be able to prescribe the appropriate medicines after a complete physical examination.
I hope this answers your query adequately, if you have additional questions, or if you have noticed any changes in the swelling in the time you have been waiting for the answer, please do write back to me with details so that I can guide you further.
Wishing you speedy recovery and good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is causing a small bump near the anus
- What causes anus cancer
- What cause inching on the anus
- What causes achiness in anus
- What causes bleeding holes near the anus
- Fluid filled bubble on right side of anus cause
- What causes an itchy anus
- What causes hard bumplump on perineum near anus
- Extra holes near anus causes
- What causes whitegrey color pocket near anus
- Feeling dizzy, loss of balance, headaches. Not able to say right words....
- Elevated AST and MPV. No fever, blood disorders or anaemia. Any reason?
- Had nasal injury and bleeded. Have asymmetrical nose and problem in...
- Suffering from extreme dry mouth. Could I ask a doctor?
- Feeling sleepy after taking lisinopril. Can I stop the medication?
- Had a seizure and sustained additional fractures on back. Suffered...
- Baby has coffee stain on back. Has jaundice. What could this be?
- Have periodic involuntary eye movements. Feeling like things in room are...
- Can I take prednisone for the flareups of emphysema?
- Abdomen on left side bulges when I start to get erection. It is painful...