• question-icon

What causes small pinkish raised pimples on the arms?

Posted on Mon, 7 Aug 2017 in General Health
Question: I have small pinkish raised areas on my arms, shoulders, thighs, and abdominal area. These itch significantly. I also have what appears to be swelling in the inside of the bend of my arms. This has been going on for several days.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly provide images for review!

Detailed Answer:

It is difficult to weigh on on rashes without seeing them. For this reason, I kindly request that you upload images to me for review and insights. This way, I will provide a personalized and helpful response to you. While immediate thoughts point to a possible urticaria or allergic reaction, I will be more definitive after reviewing your images.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 22 minutes later
Image from XXXXXXX Telesca for Dr. DITAH
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
This is urticaria!

Detailed Answer:

I have reviewed this information fully. This is urticaria. Take 25mg of benadryl 4times daily. Report progress to me. Additionally, it is important to identify any new products that you might have come in contact with as this is often the most likely cause.

Keep me updated.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Dr. Chobufo Ditah