What causes small pinkish patches on scrotum?
Thanks for being at healthcare magic
I would recommend you to upload the photographs of the affected area so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Seems to be ringworm infection
According to your complaints it seems to be ringworm infection.
In such cases I recommend my patients to apply clotrimazole cream on the affected area twice daily for 2 weeks along with antihistaminic like tablet levocetrizine 5 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching.
These are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sweaty scrotum
- What causes puffiness in the scrotum
- What causes rashes on scrotum
- What causes a tight scrotum
- What causes itching in the scrotum
- What causes boils on scrotum
- What causes the movement of the scrotum
- What causes purple scrotum
- What causes scrotum pain
- What causes scrotum to swell