What causes small painless lump on clitoris?
sounds like a cyst
Helllo and thank you for your question.
It sounds like you have developed a small cyst. These are common and are of no concern unless they are painful or enlarging. Make sure to have your doctor take a look at it soon, just to make sure that it is nothing more serious.
Oil or sweat glads can get blocked causing these cysts almost anywhere on the body. Sometimes they resolve on their own. They can easily be removed if they cause discomfort.
Warm compresses or soaks in a warm bath may help a cyst resolve on its own.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the common causes of a clitoris
- What will cause the clitoris to bleed
- What is the cause for a saggy clitoris
- What causes itching of the clitoris
- What is the cause of lump on the clitoris
- What causes cysts on the clitoris
- What causes small itchy bumps around the clitoris
- What causes sensitive clitoris
- What causes swelling in clitoris
- What causes a dry clitoris
- What causes gas, stomach gurgling and fullness in upper chest?
- Is it not safe to have Amoxicillin for heart murmur?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and tenderness on the sides
- Suggest treatment for Angioedema and severe swelling in limbs and face
- Suggest treatment for soft stool
- What causes hair loss?
- Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to arthritis in spine and both hands
- Can Requip and Sinemet be taken together?
- What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?