What causes small lump just below hairline?
Either lipoma or epidermoid cyst, go for clinical examination and FNAC test
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints and according to me it seems to be some benign cystic lesion like epidermoid cyst or a lipoma.
As its not growing so chances of cancer are very feeble.
I would recommend you to consult a doctor and get it examined clinically as well as go for fine needle aspiration cytology ( FNAC ) test to find out what it is exactly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small lump under eyelid
- What causes frequent appearance of lump below ribcage
- Small lump in neck cause
- What causes a big lump below sternum
- What causes lump below jaw bone
- What could cause a small lump under the tongue
- What causes lumps below the waist
- What causes lumps on head
- What causes lumps in breasts
- What is the cause of painless lump below shoulder