What causes small lump and discomfort in vagina?
Most probably it is Bartholin cyst which has become e infected.
Welcone to Healthcare Magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
From your notes it seems like you have Bartholin cyst. Either it is large or probably is infected. That is why you are experiencing the discomfort.
Infected Sebacious cyst and hair follicle infection too can cause discomfort.
If the discomfort worsen's in a day or two , it means that it is infected. Then you need to go to emergency .
Consult Gynecologist for evaluation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inflammation in vagina
- What causes circular lump between vagina and rectum
- What causes painful lump inside the vagina
- What causes lump in vagina and watery blood discharge
- What causes hard lump in vagina
- What causes a finger like lump inside the vagina
- What causes lump between vagina and anus during pregnancy
- What causes lump inside the vagina
- What causes lump next to vagina and purple in color
- What causes lumps in vagina