What causes small light spots on testicles?
Seems to be fungal infection or eczema from the picture.
Welcome to HCM.
I have seen the picture you uploaded.
From the picture,history and your descriptions,these light spots or bumps are likely to be fungal infection or eczema but very unlikely to be due to some STDs.
Take antihistamines like cetrizine 10 mg twice daily from the relief of itching.
Anti-fungal drug (fluconazole) with topical anti-fungal and steroid combination will certainly help you.
Avoid tight fitting undergarments and keep your genital area dry and clean.
Avoid further wetness to the scrotum.
Since Anti-fungal drug (fluconazole) is a prescription drug,you may need to see some local doctor or dermatologist who will know about it and can prescribe you.
Hope this will help you.
Will not go away without treatment.
Thanks for quick reply.
This infection will require appropriate treatment and without treatment it will not subside.
Also this treatment is completely safe and devoid of side effects.So no need to worry about it.
Wishing good health.
Will answer one by one.
I have read your query and understand the concern.
1) This lump in front of ear and behind the ear could be lymph node or lipoma or cyst or may be skin tag but I will have look at this lump to come to a certain conclusion.So,clinical picture of the lump will be helpful for me to guide you better.
However, it is very unlikely to be related to fungal infection.
2) Flu shot generally does not affect HIV test result and if you have a preliminary HIV positive then it must be confirmed by other specific and sensitive laboratory tests.
After the confirmatory tests,we will able to say about HIV status.So,better to wait for the HIV lab result.
3) Fungal infection is quite common in HIV positive person but if someone has fungal infection then we can't be suspicious about HIV infection without confirmatory lab result.
Hope this will clear to you now.
Thanks for the appreciation.
You are most welcome.I hope my answer would have helped you.
Still,if you have any more query ,feel free to ask me.
I will be very happy to answer that.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes the delay in periods with only light spotting
- What causes light spotting and mild stomach cramps
- Cramping and light spotting after period what is the cause
- What causes small purple spots inside the thighs
- What causes small red spots on skin
- What causes delayed periods with light brown spotting
- What causes purple spots on the testicles
- What causes light pain and soreness in testicles
- What causes light pink spotting
- What stds cause small bald spots