What causes small bumps on tongue?
, what is it ?
Inflamed taste buds...
Thanks for posting the query
I have examined the image thoroughly and I am of the opinion that the tiny bumps are the inflamed taste buds. Do not worry! They are not dangerous.
This usually happens when an individual consumes too much of hot food/beverages, crisps or fizzy drinks. This is also noticed when there is low vitamin levels in the body.
My suggestions to you are:
1. Drink plenty of warm water
2. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables
3. Vitamin supplements can be tried
Hope this answers your query; revert back to me if you have any follow-up queries.
Dr. Naveen Kumar N.
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wine cause bumps on tongue
- Bumps behind tongue causes
- What causes bumps in the back of tongue
- What causes bump on tongue
- Bumps on tongue caused by scratches
- Solpadeine causing bumps on tongue
- What are the possible causes of bumps under my tongue
- Cause of bumps on tongue
- Causes of itchy bumps on my tongue
- What causes little bumps on tongue