What causes small bumps on the palatopharyngeal arch?

ENT Specialist
Question
i have two bumps--one 8mm and the other 3mm in circumference on the pharyngopalatine arch. Bumps are right next to each other. gargling with salt water, water and oregano oil, chlotrimazole 10 mg, none of which helped. It started when i used Thieves and then a Z-pac and then clindomycin.
Any ideas ?
Tue, 12 Jun 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Acute tonsillitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
You are probably having tonsillitis.
Please send me the picture of your throat so that I can suggest you better.
Use hexidine mouthwash and take tablet vitamin c once daily

Follow up with the required information

Thanks and regards

Follow-up: What causes small bumps on the palatopharyngeal arch? 7 hours later
I am a dentist.
This is beyond hexidine mouthwash and Vit C. I take vitamins and nutrients regularly. I am in shape and healthy.
How do I send you a picture? Can you send me an email to send it to?Why should you say tonsillitis when they were removed as a child ??????

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
Acute pharyngitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
From the symptoms it appears to be a pharyngeal arch infection and the site suggests tonsillitis. It can be some residual tonsillar tissue or any other component of the waldeyers ring involved.
You can click a picture and attach it in the reports section. You can also send it at YYYY@YYYY and address it to my name: Dr Priyanka Aggarwal
It would be better to advise you once I get to see the pictures.
Follow up with the required information.

Thanks and regards