What causes small blackish itchy bumps on vaginal area?
Could be due to folliculitis or herpes infection.
Welcome to health care magic,
Thank you for query.
I have gone through the details.
With the given description it could be due to folliculitis or herpes infection but one can not say exactly without doing actual examination of the local part.
It would be better if you can take a clinical picture and upload for better diagnosis.
1) You can avoid friction or irritation.
2) Clean the area with warm water twice daily and apply topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin twice daily.
3) Always wear loose cotton inner wears and do not trim the hair too short.
You can get back with clear photos of lesions if it does not subside.
Feel free to ask if there is any query,
Thank you and Regards,
Preferably you should consult dermatologist.
Thanks for the follow-up,
It seems to be having herpes infection or folliculitis as per our previous,so it would be advisable to see dermatologist or your experienced family physician to have a look at the bumps area to make a clear diagnosis.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small red bump on shaft of the penis
- What is causing a small bump near the anus
- Have small itchy bumps on vagina cause and cure
- What causes small bumps under foreskin
- What causes painless small white bumps in mouth
- Causes of small itchy bumps on skin
- What causes small itchy bumps around the clitoris
- What caused a small bump on my pubis
- What could cause small itchy bump around vagina
- What causes itchy scalp bumps