What causes small bite marks on extremities?
Is this just a skin condition or is something else going on! Thanks
hello and thank you for asking HCM,
I understand your concern. Regarding to your symptoms and the fact that you excluded any kind of spiders or little animals which could cause this skin appearence and excema, you should consider vasculitis. This is a blood vessel inflammation which is mostly autoimmune but can be caused by some drugs. My suggestion is to visit your GP abd test your blood to see if it is vasculitis to get proper medication which is based on chorticosteroids.
I hope you will listen to my advice and visit your doctor to make proper examination.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small hands
- What causes extreme gas
- What causes pigmentation marks
- What causes bronchovascular markings
- What causes extreme flatulence
- Bite causing bruise causes
- What causes extreme heartburn
- What causes extremely saggy balls
- What could cause extreme thinking causing insomnia and fatigue
- What is causing extreme sweating