What causes slurred speech and difficulty in moving arms and legs?
Take him to the ER immediately!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about what your husband experienced. This is called transient ischemic attack and announces the imminent risk of a stroke. Take your husband to the nearest hospital for evaluation and prevention. There is no need to waste any more time as the greatest risk factor for stroke is a ministroke or transient ischemic attack.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What would be the cause of loss of power in arms hands and now moving to legs
- Speech difficulties causes
- What causes headache and slurred speech
- What causes slurred speech and imbalance problems
- What causes blisters in legs and arms
- What causes epilepsy nervousness and slurring in speech
- Cipralex cause slurred speech
- What causes weakness in arms and legs
- What cause arms and legs to shake
- What causes vibrations in arms and legs