What causes sluggish peritoneal spillage from the left fallopian tube?
doc, i m very wooried..what does it mean?? are my both tubes are blocked??whether i ever be pregnant??
The test shows that you can conceive and have a pregnancy
Thank you for asking at HealthcareMagic.
I carefully read your question and understand your concern.
If you already have a normal cavity of the uterus and you have spillage in one of the sides this means you have good communication of the ovaries (that produces the egg) and the tubes where the fertilized egg will travel to the uterus. So according to this test, you should be fertile.
If it is only one year you are trying to get pregnant generally we do not recommend starting test before another year is gone. Generally, most of the couple will have conceived by the end of the second year so you just need to be patient and not do extensive tests as this is not recommended and also increases your stress.
I would say:
1. the test does not disqualify you from being able to get pregnant- just relax
2. discuss again with your doctor if you really need to have tests done at this point for infertility- you do not meet the criteria. It is after 2 years for checks for women up to 35 years old and 6 months for older women that want to conceive but are not conceiving.
3. take folic acid 400-800 Ui a day as routine pill when you plan to get pregnant- this is used to prevent some problems with the central nervous system to the baby.
4. if you have not done routine tests like pap smear it is recommended to have one done and also general routine tests to rule out sexually transmitted disease like chlamydia and gonorrhea as they might affect fertility.
5. If these tests are normal and you have regular periods just relax and wait another year according to recommendations and it is very likely you will conceive within the next year.
I hope this is helpful and answers your questions but please feel free to ask further if any more clarification is needed on this.
Antoneta Zotaj, MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swollen fallopian tubes
- Fallopian tube carcinoma causes
- Fallopian tube obstruction causes
- Fallopian tube rupture cause
- Causes of narrow fallopian tubes
- Fallopian tube cancer causes
- Fluid in fallopian tubes causes
- Blocked fallopian tube causes
- Fallopian tube tumors causes
- What causes blocked fallopian tubes
- What causes an episode of chills, dizziness and focusing issues?
- What causes mildly raised INR level despite taking Warfarin?
- What does the following colposcopy report indicate?
- What do the following ultrasound reports indicate?
- What causes a red rash on the arm?
- What causes diarrhea, severe cramps and bloating?
- Suggest treatment for small bumps between the legs and near the buttocks
- What causes redness in the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for severe joint pain in the knees, elbows and ankles
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches and mouth ulcers while having...