What causes slimy mouth and excessive salivation?
Can be due to multiple reasons, needs more details
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..
As per your complain it seems that slimy mouth can occur due to causes like Yeast infection Oral Thrush, side effects of medicines etc
Excess salivation on the other hand occur due to either reduced swallowing or increasing production of saliva
Kindly answer the following questions so that I can guide you towards treatment..
1.Do you take any medicine for any illness?
2.Do you have any white coating on tongue?
3.Since how long are the symptoms present?
4.Do you have any pain or difficulty in swallowing?
5.Do you experience any reflux of acid from stomach or have heartburn like symptoms?
6.Did you change your diet?
7.Did you experience any burning sensation or ulcers in mouth?
8.Do you maintain a good Oral hygiene?
9.Any medical problems or medical history do you have?
Kindly revert back with reply.
Hope this information helps..
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Honey Nandwani Arora.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Excessive salivation causing spitting
- Iodine causing excessive salivation
- Excessive salivation production causes
- What causes excessive salivation and burping
- Excessive salivation causes
- Excessive salivation causing a cough
- What could be the cause for excessive salivation
- Excess salivation from mouth
- Causes of excessive salivation and flu
- What causes excess salivation and drooling in children