What causes slightly elevated liver enzymes?
nothing much to worry as yet
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In case you don't have any symptoms there is nothing to worry as this mild elevation of liver tests can be due to various simple reasons like dehydration during the time of testing and certain drugs in near past like, quinine or even paracetamol.
Just wait for the test reports and let me know so that I can advice you accordingly.
Till then take ample amount of water and cod liver oil (in case you take it) along with almonds and walnuts which are very good for vitality of important organs like liver.
Waiting for your reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Formaldehyde cause elevated liver enzymes
- Dilaudid causing elevated liver enzymes
- What causes elevated liver enzymes and enlarged spleen
- Slightly elevated liver enzymes
- Mrsa cause elevated liver enzymes
- What causes elevated liver enzymes and positive cmv
- Ultram causing elevated liver enzymes
- Migraines cause elevated liver enzymes
- Elevated liver enzymes causes
- Leukoplakia causes elevated liver enzymes
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?