What causes slight spotting during 18th week of pregnancy?
I have slight spotting today and just entered my 18th week. Should i go and immediately report to my doc or can i go only if its heavy?
I have slight pain or discomfort, and praying my baby is fine and its just the hemmorage i had earlier. However from april 5th i had totally stopped spotting .. since it again started i am a little concerned.
I dont see any reason to fear with this bleeding. Your pregnancy is not at risk.
No need to see doctor immediately as of now.
Dont worry about bleeding. All is well.
Let me know if you have anymore concerns.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes spotting during pregnancy
- What causes spotting while on duphaston during pregnancy
- Spotting during pregnancy causes
- What causes hives during pregnancy
- What causes heartburn during pregnancy
- What causes white clot discharge during 8 weeks pregnancy
- What can cause minimal spotting during pregnancy
- What causes bleeding during pregnancy
- What causes suffocation during pregnancy
- What causes tremor during pregnancy