What causes slight skin change on foreskin?
Thanks for your query and photograph.
This looks to be a problem called balanitis.
I hope you have a single sex partner.
The effective treatment is as follows:
Clean the area with plain water 2 to 4 times a day and and keep it dry with a pure cotton cloth or a dryer.
you may apply liquid Povidone Iodine locally or a Metronidazole cream- nothing else at all. We have seen no results with any other solution, cream or ointment. So do not try anything else; if you are using any, please stop it.
A course of antibiotic with metrogyl orally for 5 to 7 days should help you to get a cure. You get your Blood Sugar checked.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for dry and red foreskin
- What causes cracks in foreskin
- What causes itchy foreskin
- What causes the pinas foreskin to crack
- What causes foreskin shrinkage
- What causes painful cracks on foreskin
- What causes swollen foreskin
- What causes cracks in penis foreskin
- What are the underlying causes for cracking foreskin
- What causes a shrunken penile foreskin