What causes slight diarrhea, clear anal discharge and stomach pain?
Seems like Viral only.
Thanks for posting your query.
Yes it looks like a viral infection of gut , but a possibility of food poisoning is also there. But since it is mild diarrhoea , the possibility of viral is high.
There is no need of any medications for this as of now. Just drink plenty of water, fruit juice, avoid milk , buttermilk , curds, avoid non veg food.
If diarrhoea increase or persists even after 2 days , you have to get a test called stool routine and revert back with report.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Depo cause anal discharge
- What causes stomach pain diarrhea and severe migraine
- What causes stomach pain diarrhea and flatulence smell
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What causes orange diarrhea with stomach pain
- Diarrhea anal discharge
- What causes stomach pains and diarrhea after eating
- What causes stomach pain with bloating and diarrhea
- Anal discharge causes
- Clear anal discharge with blood stomach pain headache