What causes slight curvature in penis upon erection?

Dr. Naveen Poola

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 28 Sep 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hi, i am 29 , i did masturbation for 8 years since i was 14 almost twice a week. then in 2008 i suffered from testicular torsion due to which my left testicle was removed. After that i stopped masturbation but continued after a year of surgery once in a month. And observed that my ejaculation volume is reducing and i ejaculate within one minute of starting masturbation. Now for last one and half year i have completely stopped this habit but started to suffer from nightfall initially once in month to now twice in a week or more. And Also semen leakage on passage of stool once in a week and sometimes same leakage after passing of urine. this is happening for last 4-5 months. After night fall i find very few drops or stain of light white color and very small quantity of liquid around it. Sometimes there is only one drop. Similarly in semen leakage there is only one or two drops that come off. i have also noticed that my penis has curved to the left in normal state and when flaccid but doesnot look too much only slighty curved on erection.
Also i had developed a habit of pressing my PC muscles and then kind of ejaculating at the end of urine passage through which the remaining urine comes off no other fluid(is this pshcological or there is something wrong inside). I have started gym and meditation for past 15 days but nothin has helped.
Is this due to over masturbation?
Was torsion due to masturbation?
Is there any cure for this?
Is there any cure for curved penis?
night fall an d semen leakage generally happens when i talk to my girlfriend for long hours, but not during talking only after urine or as night fall and also i am about to get married in 2 months will it be right to go for marriage and to have sex?
Does these only few drops in night fall indicate low sperm count and infertility?
Is it safe to go to the gym?
I am very scared and anxious about marriage.
Kindly advice.
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Does not impact your sexual life or fertility.

Detailed Answer:

I would like to answer your questions sequentially so that you can understand properly.

[I have also noticed that my penis has curved to the left in normal state and when flaccid but doesnot look too much only slighty curved on erection]

This is a normal finding in many individual. Does not impact your sexual life or fertility.

Is this due to over masturbation?

No

Was torsion due to masturbation?

No

Is there any cure for this?

Please be reassured, no specific treatment is necessary for it.

Is there any cure for curved penis?

Please refer the first answer.

i am about to get married in 2 months will it be right to go for marriage and to have sex?

Yes, you can o for marriage.

No, not at all. Anxiety and apprehension is a factor for your low semen volume as per my understanding. So, please stay reassured.

Is it safe to go to the gym?

Yes, it is safe.

Hope it helps
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Naveen Poola 8 hours later

Please suggest do night fall and semen leakage cause any sexual weakness, also what is the reason for their regular occurance and what is cure for both. I have heard that nightfall and semen leakage are due to weekness in parasymmetric nerves, is this true? if so what is the treatment for the same.

And also is it possible to survive with one testicle and what precautions should be taken for its good health.

Also i had developed a habit of pressing my PC muscles and then kind of ejaculating at the end of urine passage through which the remaining urine comes off but no other fluid. is this psychological or there is something wrong inside ? what is the cure for the same.

Ejaculation was too early when i used to do masturbation a year or so back. Is this sign of premature ejaculation? Will this create problems in having sex and what is the cure for the same.

Please reply in detail as i have been very worried about all this happening with me, have performance anxiety and also has a guilt for doing masturbation.
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly be reassured

Detailed Answer:
Please suggest do night fall and semen leakage cause any sexual weakness
No, it does not

what is the reason for their regular occurrence and what is cure for both.
It is normal physiological response in this age group.

I have heard that nightfall and semen leakage are due to weakness in parasymmetric nerves, is this true?
No

Also i had developed a habit of pressing my PC muscles and then kind of ejaculating at the end of urine passage through which the remaining urine comes off but no other fluid. is this psychological or there is something wrong inside ?
This sounds more like psychological and noting wrong inside

Ejaculation was too early when i used to do masturbation a year or so back. Is this sign of premature ejaculation?
No, it is not a sign of premature ejaculation

Will this create problems in having sex?
No

very worried about all this happening with me, have performance anxiety and also has a guilt for doing masturbation.
There is noting wrong. Kindly be reassured. Anxiety about all these are troubling you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Naveen Poola 12 hours later

Sir, thanks for the reassurance. One of my questions has been left unanswered:

is it possible to survive with one testicle? and have good sex life? what precautions should be taken for its good health?

Also will these night fall and semen leakage problems that i am having now will they impact in future in old age because at that time i will be having less control over my body and sex organs with ageing? what should be done to keep them in good health.

Also this anxiety of performance and guilt of masturbation is killing me, how to get rid of it?

Should i go for any tests before marriage like semen analysis or scrotal scan or testosterone level test?
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is absolutely normal.

Detailed Answer:

Yes. No special precautions are needed

Night fall and semen leakage have no impact all things you are mentioning about. It is absolutely normal.

I suggest to get counseling from a Sexologist or a Psychiatrist.

Not needed
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar