What causes slight change in color of the toe nails and right hand thumb nail in children?
You can observe
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
Thanks for your query.
It is better to consult a dermatologist for this. This could be related to some nutritional deficiency maybe calcium or iron deficiency.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bruise-like spots inside the toe nails
- What causes calcification of toe nails
- What causes toe nail fungus
- What causes thumb inflamation and nail infection with chest pain
- What could cause toenail growth under toe nail
- Causes of split toe nails
- What causes toe nails to come off the root
- Thumb nail and toe nail grows inward fungus
- What causes loss of toe nails
- What causes discolouration of toe nails