What causes sleeplessness when under stress?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I read carefully your query.
Going through a stressful situation in your life can cause sleep problems.
Sleeping three hours at nigh for three days ,won't cause any major problem for you but insomnia for a long period of time can cause you health problems and affecting your daily function.
You should try to manage the stress in your life, try to relax .Don't think about your problem when you go to sleep.
Avoid drinking coffee or drinks that contain caffeine.Eat at least three hours before going to sleep.Taking a hot shower before sleeping and drinking a chamomile tea can help.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you need further help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sleeplessness causes
- What is causing depression sleeplessness and weakness
- What is the cure for the muscle pains causing sleeplessness
- What causes sleeplessness in a 5 year old
- Urinary tract infection sleeplessness stressed advise and treatment
- Stress fatigue sleeplessness hairfall feeling warm advice
- Will loosing blood in stool cause stress and sleeplessness
- What vaccinations can cause sleeplessness
- Stress hearing unknown voices at night sleeplessness
- What can cause sleeplessness
- Does Methamphetamine show up in hair drug test?
- Is medication required for cholesterol level of 5.1?
- Is frequent urination a symptom of heart attack?
- Suggest treatment for redness ad burning sensation of scrotal area
- What causes dizziness and nausea?
- What causes swelling on penis foreskin?
- Suggest remedy to loose belly fat and stretch marks
- What causes hard lymph node under right jaw?
- What causes painful bulge on penis post intercourse?
- What causes difficulty in climbing stairs and leg weakness?