Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

What causes shrinking of penis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1041 Questions
I am embarrassed and worried about the shrinking of my penis. This is not a rude joke or prank. I was always small but I have shrunk to almost nothing. Is there anything I can to do to restore it? Embarrassed!
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Many options are still available. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. There are many reasons that a penis looks smaller. Most common reason is weight gain, as men grow older, fat accumulates on the lower abdomen, the apparent size of the penis changes. A large prepubic fat pad makes the penile shaft look shorter. In some patients, deposit of fatty substances (plaques) inside tiny arteries in the penis, which impairs blood flow to the organ so size decreases. While in others, gradual buildup of relatively inelastic collagen (scar tissue) within the stretchy fibrous sheath that surrounds the erection chambers. Erections occur when these chambers fill with blood. Blockages within the penile arteries and increasingly inelastic chambers mean smaller erections. As you have not mentioned any medical history so I am assuming that you are not a cardiac patient nor you are diabetic. So you should consult your doctor who will do your physical examination and advise you balanced diet, certain aerobic exercises etc. if need he may advise you Penile Ballooning Technique, Massage and Nourish X-Spot For Bigger Penis Size, Penile Girth Growth Technique which will benefit you. So you should not lose hope as many options are still available now a days to restore size of penis. I hope you have got your answer. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: WWW.WWWW.WW Thanks. Dr.Singh.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor