What causes shoulder pain and constant fatigue?

Cardiologist
Question
Hello Dr.
Since suffering a pain in my shoulder and constant fatigue and drowsiness and sweating hands and cooler sides and you analyzes of blood and ECG all thankfully intact.
Some recommend replacing quality pressure medication enalapril, and some recommend taking a vitamin B complex and some say worry what you recommend and is there a solution for these symptoms
Posted Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Following answers to your queries...

Detailed Answer:
Hi there,

I have gone through your medical history and understood your concerns.

Feeling pain in your shoulder might be related to muscular-skeletal problems (arthritis, muscular pain, etc.). Taking pain-killers together with local massaging with essential oils and applying warm compresses are highly recommended.

Being constantly fatigued and drowsy with sweating hands and cooler sides might be related to:
- thyroid problems: should run thyroid function test
- anemia: run complete blood work
- minerals deficiencies: should measure blood electrolytes

If everything is ok, should continue with taking vitamins, eating healthy and doing more physical activities. Being sociable, visiting friends or family can also help.

With regards to using Enalapril, can you please provide your bp readings or other cardiac tests you run for further evaluation?
Thank you!
Dr.Benard

Follow-up: What causes shoulder pain and constant fatigue? 20 minutes later
Thanks Dr
Attached test

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Run other tests to exclude other health problems..

Detailed Answer:
Hi there,

I have gone through the lab reports you uploaded, and noted that your thyroid hormones were within the normal range.

At this point, I highly advise to run:
- complete blood work
- measure electrolytes level
as mentioned earlier to exclude other health problems.

Hope it helped!
Dr.Benard

Follow-up: What causes shoulder pain and constant fatigue? 12 days later
Hi Dr
Can you check last 3photos that I uploaded for test you asked me before and advice me what to do regarding my symptom .

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please provide the cardiac tests reports....

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through the lab reports you uploaded and did not find any problem with them. Everything was fine.

Though, I did not find any cardiac test attached to determine the cardiac problems. Can you provide them?

Thank you!
Dr.Benard

Follow-up: What causes shoulder pain and constant fatigue? 18 hours later
Thanks Dr
Check attached, let me know if there is something I have to do or advice me about my symptoms.

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 42 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please provide all the EKG pages...

Detailed Answer:
Hi back,

Thank you for providing EKG report. Can you please attach all the EKG pages (with graphics). I need to have a look at the other part of the EKG as I need to analyze them myself.

From the partial report of your EKG, I noticed only sinusal tachycardia that should not be a problem. You need to reduce stress anxiety, start beta-blocker and take chamomile/valerian/aloe vera tea or supplement.

Thank you!
Dr.Benard

Follow-up: What causes shoulder pain and constant fatigue? 8 hours later
Thanks Dr
You mean that every thing o.k and might be the symptoms that I suffer from it caused by anxiety?
Noted that my blood palpitation is normal now without any medicine and the one on the report I was under pressure and worries that time, it's now 65-73 as an average.
Advice me Dr

Brief Answer:
Control stress/anxiety...

Detailed Answer:
Hi back,

I am happy that your cardiac frequency have been normalized (up to 65-73). This is indicating that anxiety/stress is causing all the symptoms you are experiencing.

I advise to go on with controlling stress/anxiety. If cannot succeed through lifestyle and diet changes, then, should start a betablocker. I'd prefer atenolol as it carries less side effect as compared to others.

Hope it helped!
Dr.Benard