What causes shortness of breath while doing heavy exercises?
my brother is suffering with shortness of breath and feeling uncomportable when lifting heavy things ( more than 5kg weight) and walking with speed . He carried out some test which is attached . please advice
His Echo is normal
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your brother health and I would like to tell you that the echo report which you have uploaded is normal and his heart is functioning well.
To rule out any underlying cardiac coronary problem I would like to suggest you to get his TMT test done as it will give us an idea about the functioning of his heart while exertion.
I hope this information will guide you properly. Feel free to ask if you have any more doubts or else you can close the discussion and kindly rate the answer.
Dr Bhanu partap
As nothing has been diagnosed till now so no medicine is advised as of now. Regarding diet it should be a healthy diet always containing fewer sugars and salt, avoiding fried items, no smoking at all, good amount of fresh fruits and vegetables in the daily diet and a daily morning walk for at least 30 mins a day.
I hope this information will answer your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes shortness of breath and lightheadedness during exercise
- What causes shortness of breath
- What causes shortness of breath while doing exercise
- What causes shortness of breath and chestpain
- What causes shortness of breath and wheezing
- Causes of shortness of breath with exercise
- What is the cause and treatment for shortness of breath
- What causes heavy sweating while doing work
- What causes backache with short breath
- What causes heavy breathing
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?