What causes shortness of breath, tooth ache and recurring back pain?

Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin

Posted on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Shortness of breath. Teeth hurt. Minor pain in the top left side of my back. Around the top of the lung? Just by looking at pictures. Shortness of breath for a few weeks. Tired feeling. Pain in back off and on for about three weeks.
Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs chest Xray and blood workup

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to health care magic! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible.

First of all, it is sad to know what you had gone through. Based on the history you have shared, you need an immediate medical facility follow up with clinical examination as well as work up with chest Xrays and blood work up including complete blood picture and ESR. These symptoms can't be ignored. Using preliminary antibiotics like augmentin or azithromycin may be started alongwith bronchodilators inhalator and anti histamines may be needed. Analgesics like acetaminophen or ibuprofen can be continued. Hope this has answered your query, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad